Friday, October 31, 2008

Gator Eats Beagle

Best. Halloween costume. Ever.

Well, I'm all done with trapping - at least for now. I did infact have a whole family - mom, dad and 4 kittens (one male, three female.) All have been spayed or neutered and the mom and dad have already been released back to where they were trapped. The kittens have been released into a large room at our new IDA NW office. They're pretty feral and are going to need a lot of coaxing to get them to come around. The male, who was caught first, is close to coming out of his shell, but the females are all really wild.

Fingers-crossed, I've hopefully jumped through my last hoop on my pending litigation against the toolbag who hit me back in February. This has dragged on and on and has been a super pain in the ass. Worst part, my hand is jacked up and won't ever be the same. I should know in 4-6 weeks what sort of settlement to expect.

No comments: